You’re in the right place if any of these sound familiar:
Q: I don’t have any time to market my business, and I’m not attracting enough new clients. Can you help?
A: Yes. Let’s start with a free phone consultation to determine what is and isn’t working in your marketing. If you’re just starting out, I can provide some pointers to get the wheels in motion. You may also wish to subscribe to my free weekly newsletter which offers tips and tricks for marketing your small business.
Q: I know how to market my business, but I don’t have time to do that AND run my business. Can you take some of the load?
A: Yes. A common difficulty in growing a small business is working through the growth spurts. Once you get a bunch of new clients you may not have enough hours in the day to continue doing the marketing yourself. That’s exactly where Cornucopia Creations can fit into your business plan. We can do a lot or little extra marketing for you!
Q: I need to do a lot of marketing – but not enough to put someone on payroll. Do you do part-time services?
A: Yes. An ideal reason to outsource your marketing is you have limited resources to devote to marketing. Why put someone on payroll with full benefits when you only need part-time services? Furthermore, you need an expert managing your marketing, not a part-time helper.
Q: I’m not getting any traction on the new marketing I launched. It’s targeting a new audience, and I’m not sure I have the right message to reach them. Do you know how to handle this?
A: Yes. If you’ve been used to one target audience reacting well to your messages, you may be surprised at how much you have to alter your message to reach the new market. They have different triggers, use different language and respond to different offers. We can help you understand what resonates and stimulates this new audience.
Q: I’m frustrated by this cycle of feast or famine. I market to get new customers when I don’t have any. Then I’ve no time to keep doing it while I service the new customers. Then the cycle repeats. What should I do?
A: First, forgive yourself for not having endless time to continually market your business. Second, know that this is a very common problem for small business owners. Third, it may be time to outsource your marketing efforts to a professional who can fine tune your efforts to ensure you have a steady stream of new, qualified clients.
Q: I’m exasperated trying to keep up with all the new changes in marketing and particularly social media while I try to run my business. But I’m on a limited budget. Can you coach me?
A: Yes. We offer one-to-one customized coaching and group training with your staff on social media platforms. This is an excellent way to accelerate your learning quickly while maximizing your investment by doing the work yourself.
Q: I need a new cover page for Facebook, but I want to run the page myself. Can you train me?
A: Yes. We can create a new, customized cover photo for your Timeline page as well as coach you on how to setup and run the page yourself, including its many new features.
Programs to Spread the Word
Listing all possible marketing strategies and tactics would make this page as long as a journey from here to the moon! Let’s shorten the trip down to a few key areas of marketing strategy for your consideration. (For other services, check our Design Services, Writing Services, and Social Media Services pages for ideas.)
Depending upon the specifics of your business’ needs, we can help you with any one or more of these services:
- Collateral and POS materials ~ Even as we move into the 20-teens paper collateral remains a necessity for all businesses no matter how small. It’s often those key words: “Do you have anything to leave with me?” at the end of a meeting that bring this point home. Do you really want to a prospect’s expectations to be crushed when you say, “Er, I could email you something”? We specialize in understanding which print materials will give you the best bang for your buck. Ask us.
- Branding and Positioning ~ Running into lots of competition? If you’re losing sales to your competition, it’s possible you haven’t done enough to differentiate your brand from the rest. David Ogilvy always said that if you got your positioning clear, the rest would fall into place. Ask us how to help you stand out from your competition.
- Promotions and Public Relations ~ The days of the street barker have long since passed, but the general premise of shouting out your news from the tree tops to gain attention remains valid today. Whether you’re promoting a new product launch or in need of a well-written press release, we can help blast your carefully crafted message out to the masses.
- Social Outreach and Engagement ~ Blasting out from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest or email marketing may be reaching out, but no one wants to have a one-sided conversation. Having a presence isn’t enough. If you’re not actively engaged with fans, the number of Likes you have is irrelevant. If you haven’t learned the nuances of digital two-way conversation with your fans, you are missing engagement. It is not always intuitive…. And if all of the above is confusing jargon, perhaps we can help you with social media coaching and training. After all, your customers are out there; shouldn’t you be?
Our marketing services above can encompass a great number of specialized skills and projects, many of which may be required to construct and execute a successful and well-conceived marketing plan. If this thought leaves your head spinning, you’re not alone!
We’ve boiled it all down to a few key service plans for you.
- Marketing service plans are available for a minimum agreement of 3 months, during which you may mix ‘n’ match different plan types. For example, for a new company or product launch you may require our Standard Plan during the first month. But once your marketing strategy has been established and mapped out, you may require only the Basic Plan for subsequent months.
- Pricing for each of these plans is available upon inquiry. Simply put, the greater volume of services purchased the larger your discount for services. Just ask us.
If you’re not sure which plan is right for your business, please call us at 707.721.1095 to discuss your specific needs. We can help you find the perfect program match for your marketing needs and budget.